Choosing the right CFO, CXO or adviser to manage more complex and challenging situations is crucial to maintaining and building value. Integral Financial specialises in this environment.
Our business is lead by Principal, Simon Vertullo, a Chartered Accountant with more than 20 years’ experience in Australia, Asia and Europe working in C-Suite, corporate finance and restructuring roles.
Simon was previously a partner and practice leader in international accounting firms and has extensive commercial and operational experience, having held various CFO, executive leadership and advisory roles with numerous listed and large private companies in Australia and overseas.
We bring to each engagement the financial and operational staff and expertise required to meet our clients’ needs including additional senior leadership and industry expertise when needed by our clients.
Simon and Integral Financial have significant experience in:
- advising ASX listed and large private companies.
- CFO roles leading large finance and treasury teams.
- CXO project roles such as cost out processes, finance function reorganisation, refinancing, operational shut downs and exits.
- a wide variety of industries including mining & resources, manufacturing, FMCG, aged care and health, technology, financial services, property and construction, professional services, retail and agribusiness.
- board governance and risk advisory and reporting.
- transaction management as part of recapitalisations, trade sales and IPOs.
- turnaround planning and management.
- finance and debt management including cash flow optimisation and dealing with investors and financiers.
- complex risk and regulation management to ensure compliance with tax, legal and governance requirements.