Types of roles
Example board advisory appointments include:
- Reporting regarding material performance, risk and transaction issues.
- Budget, forecast and management account reviews.
- Investment/subsidiary reviews for parent entities.
- Reviews of strategy and performance improvement plans.
- Safe Harbour advisory and solvency assessments.
Our board advisory experience includes the following engagements:
- Review for board of proposed merger of subsidiary of listed entity as part of vertical integration in technology sector.
- Independent assessment of management reporting and creation of new reporting template for board of large not profit group.
- Financial management, cash flow and solvency review on behalf of board of government owned utility business.
- Independent assessment of executive leadership, governance and performance of subsidiary of listed entity.
- Review of budget and cash flow forecast and restructuring options on behalf of board of listed digital media technology company.
- Solvency review for board of allied health care group following loss of federal government contracts.
In our board advisory work we seek to:
- Provide clarity and clear advice to boards.
- Develop strategic solutions.
- Work cooperatively with all stakeholders.
Follow us on social for regular industry news and commentary.