Types of roles
Our principal Simon Vertullo is able to fill executive roles covering:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Commercial Officer
- ‘Special Projects’
Our business also works with a network of interim executives and staff who as required are able to work with us simultaneously to fill other financial, management and operational personnel requirements.
Simon Vertullo’s experience includes:
- CFO roles managing large finance and accountancy functions with responsibilities covering:
- – Management reporting.
– Annual and half year audit processes.
– Board reporting.
- Engagements with:
- – Over 50 large private and ASX listed companies.
– Extensive number of industries including mining & resources, FMCG, manufacturing, aged care and health, financial services, property and construction, professional services, retail and agribusiness.
- Finance and commercial responsibilities such as:
- – Transaction management.
– Dealing with financiers.
– Contract and supplier negotiation
– Cash flow management.
- Project roles including:
- – Cost out processes.
– Finance function reorganisation
– Operational shut downs and exits.
- Risk management to ensure compliance with governance and reporting requirements.
Our personal approach is to bring to all situations:
- Strong communication with stakeholders.
- Collaborative approach with colleagues, staff and customers.
- Action and outcome orientated culture.
- Commerciality in planning and implementation.
Follow us on social for regular industry news and commentary.