Types of roles
Interim engagements to support, manage and facilitate for clients the completion of:
- Due diligence
- Trade sales and IPOs
Our experience includes:
- Management of successful $25M mezzanine finance recapitalisation on behalf of in-home aged care provider including overseeing forecast preparation and due diligence and stakeholder management of board, investment bank and existing financier.
- Due diligence review on behalf of national retail and wholesale automotive supply group in relation to its acquisition of existing retail franchisee network. Transaction was part of transformation of business model of the purchaser to have an owned store network and more centralised supply with work including assessment of integration and synergy issues in this regard.
- Negotiation and management of buyout of minority shareholders of part owned subsidiary of listed entity including facilitating valuation and process designated by shareholders agreement.
- Sale of $400M property portfolio of commercial buildings and shopping centres on behalf of financier including readying the properties for sale, completion of works, managing leasing and tenants, engaging agents and negotiation of contracts and terms.
- Management of due diligence process for subsidiary of listed technology company including forecast model preparation for buy out by listed out-of-home advertising firm.
- Negotiation and sale of building supply business including preparation of financial material, facilitating due diligence and dealings with minority shareholders.
- Due diligence review on behalf of private equity in relation to additional acquisition of competitor business to its existing investment in FMCG business. Focus of review was potential revenue growth and cost synergies and producing proforma EBITDA to support basis of the purchase.
- Various sale process in relation to businesses in the following sectors – retail, finance, property, technology, manufacturing and agribusiness.
We work closely with our clients and with a partnership style approach to deal with the challenges of transaction. While delivering on engagements we aim to:
- Prioritise removing “blockages” to the transaction progressing as quickly as possible.
- Drive coordination and communication among accounting, legal and other advisory firms.
- Filter information requirements based on commerciality and materiality.
Follow us on social for regular industry news and commentary.