Types of roles
We provide specialist services to work with management teams and boards to meet the challenges of the turnaround environment and the solutions we deliver include:
- Developing and implementing financial and operational turnaround management plans.
- Reviews and reporting for stakeholders such as boards, investors and banks.
- Negotiating with financiers and creditors to achieve restructurings.
- Cash management to support the funding of operations, CAPEX and debt repayment.
- Refinancing of debt to mezzanine and alternative financiers more suited to the assets and performance of a company.
Our turnaround roles have included:
- Negotiating managed exits from underperforming geographic markets for a national furniture retailer including termination arrangements with institutional lessors.
- Development and management of cash flow optimisation strategy for aged care business involving negotiation with creditors, removing bottlenecks in working capital and freeing up cash flow to support a refinancing.
- Financier and creditor negotiation for pharmacy group to achieve standstill agreements and revised repayment and security arrangements.
- Developing a turnaround program for a large waste disposal and recycling business.
- Financial reporting analysis for large not for profit entity to identify underperformance issues, allow benchmarking and measurement of KPIs and improvement to the financial management of the business.
- Numerous roles dealing and negotiating with banks, financiers and the ATO in relation to debt repayment programs, security arrangements and restructurings.
We know there is no more critical and sensitive time in the life cycle of a company than when it is experiencing performance issues or going through a restructuring process. In this environment we seek to bring:
- Change and innovation culture focus.
- Empathy in dealings with staff and stakeholders.
- Multi-option approach such that there always a Plan B (and sometimes plans C, D and E) to create fall back alternatives and find the best possible outcome.
Follow us on social for regular industry news and commentary.